2014 Suzanne Judge. Powered by Blogger.

Off to the Chateau!!

>> Friday, August 8, 2008








As I am just a wee bit excited about my trip to Quebec, I thought I'd post some pics of the hotel we'll be staying at. Chateau Beauvallon is a "luxury" hotel - but thanks to both an internet special and the "mid-week" special, we can actually afford to stay there for a couple of days! It's been open since 1942, and sits on a "vast, private, lakeside property in the heart of the Laurentians". It got glowing reviews from both Frommers and tripadvisor and hopefully I'll be posting my own glorious review next week!
Here's to vacations and hittin' the road for awhile!

2 comments:

Unknown August 15, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

WOW it looks beautiful!! Almost hard to believe that it's not somewhere down south. lol ENJOY!!

Joanna September 2, 2008 at 11:56 AM  

What a beautiful resort!

I saw that you're currently reading "How To Talk So Kids Will Listen...". How is it? I have it out at the library but haven't gotten into it yet.

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP